- Urethane rubber – hydrophilic agent urethane polymer
- Good chemical resistance and durability pH range 3~11
- Easy to use ONE part hydrophilic urethane (cartridge or pail)
- Easy to apply
- Temperature / humidity cure
- Excellent adhesive strength
- Excellent Durability
- Expansion approximately 2Xs by volume
Adeka P-201 is a single component, hydrophilic, modified urethane waterstop that comes in a 10.8 ounce cartridge. P-201 is used as a waterstop in new construction and in repair applications. It can be placed on damp or uneven surfaces and functions in a wide range of temperatures and ground water conditions.
P-201 will expand up to 2 times (100%) by volume in the presence of water. It will expand in the direction of least resistance. When expansion is inhibited, the product will produce expansion pressure against the resisting substance. This expansion pressure will effectively seal off water penetration. The amount of concrete coverage required depends on bead size. The coverage may range from 2” (1⁄4” bead) to 4” inside a double mat of rebar (1⁄2” bead). Bead size also determines hydrostatic head resistance.
|Adeka P-201 cartridge|