JPS Standard Irons
are specifically designed for welding waterstops
and other thermoplastic extruded profiles (expansion joints, seals, etc.). The temperature control can be adjusted from 250°F to 500°F to accommodate various ambient conditions and different polymers. All JPS Standard Irons are constructed with the highest quality components.
|JPS Standard Waterstop Splicing Irons|
Designed for the waterstop pro! Our Pro Series irons
feature all the same attributes as our regular irons plus built-in thermometer, temperature control knob, outdoor-use power cord (UL and CSA approved), ergonomic vinyl grip, sealed elements, and a Silverstone coating that doesn't require covers.
- Built-in analog thermometer
- Sealed end caps (meets EU Standards)
- Silverstone-coated — No Teflon® covers required
- Better, ergonomic handgrip
- 8-foot, CSA & UL certified, outdoor use power cord
- Meets CEGS 03250 requirements
|JPS Pro-Built Waterstop Splicing Iron|