|Type NB190® Hydrophilic Waterstop Paste|
Designed for use as a waterstop in new and retrofit concrete cold joint construction. May also be used as an adhesive for Type NB190® Hydrophilic Waterstop.
- NB190® Hydrophilic Waterstop Paste is a moisture curing, hydrophilic, elastomeric sealant.
- Exhibits flexible, resilient rubber that adheres to a wide variety of substrates.
- Over 100% hydrophilic expansion in 48 hours.
- 250% hydrophilic expansion in 30 days.
- Solvent free, 100% solids, will not shrink.
- Tack free skin is formed in 60 minutes (@ 75°F / 23°C)
- Typical cure takes place in 24 hours.
- Available in 10.5-ounce cartridges.
- Shelf Life: 12 months when stored at temperature not exceeding 80°F
- Color: Red
- Concrete cold joints.
- Expanded metal forms.
- Pipe or circular penetrations.
- Crack and joint repair.
- Sheet pile interlocks.
- Precast segment sealant.